Kallang Jobs Constituency Manager (whampoa Co) Kallang Cc Position at Singapore Public Service
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Singapore Public Service are looking for candidates for the position of constituency manager (whampoa co) kallang cc with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations and domiciled in Kallang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Singapore Public Service|
|Position||Constituency Manager (whampoa Co) Kallang Cc|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Serves as an administrator and facilitator in the formation, development and consolidation of GROs at the constituency level, thereby promoting social cohesion, racial harmony and community bonding.
• Assists to formulate, implement and review plans for the development of GROs and the community.
• Attends monthly meetings of the GROs assigned and takes follow-up actions.
• Acts as a catalyst to encourage and assist the GROs to plan and implement community projects.
• Provides administrative and logistical support and guidance to the GROs to facilitate effective implementation of their activities.
• Co-ordinates the recruitment, appointment and reappointment of members of the GROs to ensure a high level of involvement and minority group participation.
• Explains government policies, facilitates discussion and channels feedback to appropriate parties to develop and strengthen the GROs as an effective communication channel between the government and the people.
• Mobilises residents to participate in national campaigns and projects, including those organised by PA, CDC, GROs in the GRC and Division and the CC to facilitate their mass participation.
• Assists to submit progress reports on the GROs, provide feedback and recommend changes and improvements to PA Headquarters, thereby facilitating communication and co-ordination between the field and PA.
• Assists to supervise and guide staff in the Constituency Office to ensure optimal utilisation of human resources in achieving constituency and PA targets.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.