River Valley Jobs Construction Project Coordinator (exp Id, Building Material) Position at People Profilers Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we People Profilers Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of construction project coordinator (exp id, building material) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and domiciled in River Valley and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||People Profilers Pte Ltd|
|Position||Construction Project Coordinator (exp Id, Building Material)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
Company : Germany MNC , maincon in building material
Working Location / Hour : Walking distant from Fort Canning MRT/ 8.45am to 5.45pm (Mon – Fri)
Remuneration : Up to $3,00 + 13 mths Aws + 1.5 mths variable bonus + yearly increment
- In-charge of ensuring smooth process of supplying our products to site and fulfilling our duty as the appointed supplier for secured direct projects.
- Attend regular contractors site meetings for each direct project, which are part of obligations of suppliers and service the issues that arise.
- Maintain close communication with main contractors to plan and derive accurate delivery scheduling based on site requirements for all direct projects.
- Create Order Confirmation for goods to be delivered according to instruction or advice from site and liaise with purchasing department to ensure goods will arrive in time.
- Ensure timely deliveries to site and keep track of incoming official records including emails, PO, letters, faxes for site notifications or additional order.
- Negotiate with main contractors if necessary, to provide support to relevant departments for their aging accounts, site delays and shipment delays.
- Handle contracts for supply of products, collate and submit for monthly contract review, coordinate performance bonds with accounting department.
- Update CRM (Customer Relationship Management) regularly according to the status of the project as well as relevant forecast.
- Prepare specification sheet according to the instruction of project sales person.
- Diploma/ Nitec in Building, Logistic or any related discipline
- Possess min 3 years experience working in a construction, building & materials industry
- Able to attend site meeting if needed
- Meticulous with figures, good organization skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- High level of reliability and independence
JOB ID : QW6543W6
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to georgez.lim(at)peopleprofilers.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
20 Cecil St, #08-09, PLUS Building Singapore 049705
DID: 6950 9725
Georgez Josiah LIM
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1108994
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since our humble beginnings in 2002, People Profilers has steadily grown from strength to strength. Our expertise in providing Human Capital consultancy to our clients – universally sought after skills and expertise in just about any sector– has allowed People Profilers to leave an imprint across various industries and build a reputation for competency and expertise.
What differentiates People Profilers from every other recruiter is our unwavering commitment to building relationships with our clients- understanding exactly what our clients are after, and allowing us to match their precise needs. We deliver human capital solutions that allow organisations and their employees to succeed.
Here at People Profilers, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop human capital solutions provider for your organisation. Our innovative and relationship-focused workforce solutions have been provided across a wide range of industries.
Personal Data Protection Act
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618776E
- EA No.: 02C4944
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Construction Project Coordinator (exp Id, Building Material) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in River Valley 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of River Valley 2023