Central Jobs Consultant (configuration And Environment Management) Position at Murex Southeast Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Consultant (Configuration and Environment Management). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Murex Southeast Asia Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Murex Southeast Asia Pte Ltd|
|Position||Consultant (configuration And Environment Management)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Description & Requirements
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 19 offices, 2500 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You’ll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Configuration & Environment Management team leader, you will be in charge of deploying, configuring and managing Murex Software for projects, including upgrading and migrating customer databases. You will also provide the related consultancy and support for Murex Clients.
Your main responsibilities, part of an international context and in collaboration with internal delivery teams will be:
Environment deployment and Management Operations
· Deploy and manage Murex Software needed for Murex client’s projects using Murex tools and scripts
· Perform basic smoke tests before delivering the needed products
· Act as a first level support for already deployed Murex products, re-directing and following the issues with the corresponding support teams
· Use Murex configuration management tools to import/export configuration items and analyze related issues
· Apply the configuration management methodologies
Conversion of a customer database
· Perform database sanitization and purging procedures
· Migration sequence execution and stabilization
· Reconciliation mismatch production
· Follow up on migration defects
Setting Methodologies and Procedures
· Contribute in creating the environment and configuration management methodologies, conversion processes, communication workflows and needed templates and documentations
· Customize and document the installation and the conversion/upgrade procedures
· Deliver needed trainings and best practices for Murex Clients and project teams
· Manage internal streams: contribute in creating tools, measure related KPIs and analyze potential issues
· Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering (or related discipline)
· 2 to 5 years of experience in the IT or engineering filed
· Knowledge in technical machines specifications
· Knowledge in XML manipulation
· Knowledge in UNIX Operation
· Knowledge in RDMS Operation
· Understanding of the Financial market.
|Address||10 Marina Boulevard, #19-01Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 2, Murex, Singapura 018983|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, hedge funds, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 1,800 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 200005221E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed