Central Jobs Cook Position at NUR ONE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we NUR ONE PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of cook with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|NUR ONE PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
The cook will prepare meals and follow establishment ** include preparing ingredients,adhering to the restaurant menu and following food health and safety **,clean,assist other cooks and staff deliver food ina fast-paced ** may include operating a grill,oven or fryer.previous experience in a team environment and various cooking method preferred.
That cook need to play as multitasking role he must be ready to washing vessels and cleaning kitchen environment.
Cook Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up,cleaning and organizing work stations
- preparing ingredients for the shifts; washing vegetables,chopping,seasoning meat,etc.
- preparing deep fryer,utensils and grill for shift
- Roti prate flour mixing
- Ready to cook Goring items(nasi,ikanpils,mee,kwithya,noodles)
- Prepartion of south Indian & north Indian currys
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food order at one time
- Monitoring multiple food order as new orders arrive
- Dressing orger for presentation
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- delvering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.