Central Jobs (corporate) Relationship Officer | S$3000 ,till End Dec 23!! Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as (corporate) relationship officer | s$3000 ,till end dec 23!! with a contract work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.500 to a maximum of SGD 3.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||(corporate) Relationship Officer | S$3000 ,till End Dec 23!!|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Salary: S$3,00 (Transport allowance already included)
- Working hours: 5 days work per week Monday – Sunday, 8 – 9 hours per day, can be anytime between 8.30am – 9.30pm (Based on duty roster). Up to 44 hours per week.
- Work location: Clarke Quay / Novena area (work in office) & Field Visit
- Conduct survey interviews via outbound calls and field visits to collect timely and reliable data for national statistical information.
- Handle incoming hotline and mailbox enquiries to resolve respondents’ issues.
- Compile, record, input survey returns and data accurately into the system.
- Conduct data verification of completed survey cases to ensure accuracy and reliability of data.
- Establish and maintain relationship with respondents throughout the project period.
- Ensure that the given KPI are being met based on the project timeline.
- Provide status report to the supervisor.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) preferred.
- Willing and able to persuade respondents to participate in surveys.
- Excellent customer service skills – Focus on quality and customer service.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Able to work in high pressure, stressful situations.
- Solid time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Team player.
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Contact : 96429153
EA License No.: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R2311945 Lim Soo Ching
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days