Central Jobs Costing Manager (crocs Trading) Position at Crocs Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Crocs Singapore Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Costing Manager (Crocs Trading) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Crocs Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Costing Manager (crocs Trading)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Purpose (Responsibility)
To lead Costing Governance including on-time submission of Cost sheets from vendors, Material Cost Management including RFPs, collaborate to build should cost model for Wally and Wendy and other core styles and be the main point of contact for Centric’s costing module.
- Track and follow pricing and costing trends (currency exchange rate, commodities pricing, country wages) that may influence and impact company’s margin roadmap eventually leading to Creation of FOB Forecasting model.
- Work on cost initiatives and implement strategies in conjunction with suppliers (T1 and T2) /Commercial Teams/ Development Teams & Management to mitigate cost challenges & maximize profitability opportunities.
- Pro alongside development and material team right from prototyping to production with an aim to achieve Target FOB & Margins.
- Participate in Line Reviews to ensure the target FOB is set appropriately as well as providing expert input to maximize value and reduce cost.
- Drive Price negotiations with Suppliers to ensure Footwear margin targets are achieved.
- Manage the RFQ process for core styles across the key vendors and work closely with Manufacturing Excellence Manager to base line efficiencies and collaborate to drive savings through process engineering.
- Responsible for ensuring all cost submission milestones are met and costing is available on Centric.
- Maintain documentation records for Internal audit purpose.
- Present “Costing performance scorecard” to vendors during Quarterly Business Review meetings.
- Able to build and implement “Should Cost Model” for core styles.
- Track and optimize amortization cost of tooling/molds.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Centric (PLM) Costing module and ensure Master Data readiness from Cost perspective to enable PO issuance.
- College degree or above preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- 5+ years of footwear costing experience inclusive of 3+ years with a multi-national brand/retailer.
- Strong industry knowledge in footwear of at least 5 years, including all related input costs across the Footwear supply ecosystem in Asia.
- Familiar with different footwear constructions & Processes, knowledge of Textile uppers is preferable.
- Strong analytical skills and fact-based negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and work in a multi-cultural business environment and drive stakeholder engagement.
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of Ariba is an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good professional business ethic.
- Strong communicator.
- Strong integrity.
- Material Team, Development Team, Finance Team and Sourcing and Product Execution Team, IT Team
- Finished Goods and Material Suppliers
|Address||11 N Buona Vista Dr, #04-07 Crocs Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapura 138589|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In 2002, Crocs introduced the world to one of the most unique brands anyone had ever seen: we were different and it made some people uncomfortable. Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the whole world comfortable. We believe that great style shouldn’t be stressful, serious or pretentious. It should embrace and enhance who you are. We want to lead the industry with great footwear that feels good, looks good and provides superior value to customers. Join us for a bright, bold and colorful future.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 201005805R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Staff Discounts, Regular Hours (Office Staff)