Novena Jobs Customer Experience Officer (establishment) | $3000 | 1 Year Contract Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Novena and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of customer experience officer (establishment) | $3000 | 1 year contract and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Customer Experience Officer (establishment) | $3000 | 1 Year Contract|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Conduct survey interviews via outbound calls and field visits to collect timely and reliable data for national statistical information
- Reach out to the respondent from selected establishment to participate and in digital survey data transmission
- Understand of the surveys and Singapore standards by successful completion of the training provided
- Explain survey objectives and procedures to respondent on the confidential database to be extracted
- Establish and maintain relationship with respondents throughout the project period
- Interpret survey questions to help respondents’ comprehension
- Compile, record, input results and data from interview surveys into the system
- Conduct verification to ensure completeness and accuracy of data collected
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in responses by means of appropriate questioning and explanation
- Ensure that the given KPI are being met based on the project timeline
- Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) preferred
- Willing and able to persuade respondents to participate in surveys
- Excellent customer service skills – Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Able to work in high pressure, stressful situations
- Solid time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Selected candidates are required to complete the training course and passed the tests based on the given criteria
- Only Singaporean may apply
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
EA License No.: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R1770602 Teng Min Yee
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days