Changi Jobs Customer Service Executive (airfreight) Position at SATSACO GROUP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Changi and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Customer Service Executive (Airfreight) in our business office, SATSACO GROUP.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Customer Service Executive (airfreight)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Customer focus on all times and respond to their enquires asap.
- Co-ordinate independently with airlines, agents, warehouse and inter-company
- Ensure timely clearance of shipments. (IMPORT)
- Consol planning (EXPORT)
- To maintain as point of contact for customers and transporters.
- Liaise with customers and warehouse for shipment planning and job executions
- Knowledgeable in import/export/transshipment procedures for ocean/air shipments.
- Update information into freight management system
- To check and raise invoices as per Company’s objective and deliver to the correct person within the deadlines agreed.
- Cost verification and cost update into system.
- Sending of Pre-alert, POD to clients or agents upon job execution.
- Permit declarations and Sub-cert issuance.
- Provide Sales Support, ensuring the require profit margins as directed by the company are achieved.
- Taking ownership of queries and proactively following through to resolution.
- Responsible for tracking of goods en-route to their destination and ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved so as to avoid delays.
- Maintain proper and systematic filing of documents
- Other duties, tasks and projects as may be assigned by Manager from time to time.
- Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration
- Learning opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Satsaco Group is a logistics company based in Singapore, established in 1988.
Our core business is freight forwarding, warehousing, and E-commerce fulfillment.
With a strong regional presence, we offer niche services such as eCommerce cross-border logistics to SEA. We leverage on technology and our human capital to drive our organisation growth since 1988.
Satsaco is a member of the Singapore Aircargo Association (SAA), an accredited agent of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), SBF, SLA.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 198802723Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Attractive package, Monday to Friday (9am-6pm), Alternate Saturday (9am - 1pm)
- Specific Location: Changi Airfreight Centre