East Jobs Customer Service Executive (call Centre Setting) Position at International SOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
International SOS has open a job vacancy for the domicile of East and surrounding areas as customer service executive (call centre setting) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.600 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Customer Service Executive (call Centre Setting)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.600|
- Manage cases in line with the key directive of Assist First, Verify Later
- Demonstrate a “can do” and professional attitude when servicing members and clients with the objective of exceeding expectations with the service provided
- Demonstrate an understanding of all key clients’ Operations and Billings Procedures
- Coordinate cases in an efficient and cost effective manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage cases with a view to moving them forward in the best interests of the member and client
- Work harmoniously with fellow operations staff, members of the medical team and other Assistance Centres in the provision of assistance to members and clients.
- To be the first point of contact for members, end users, clients, service providers and colleagues
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly, appropriately and courteously.
- Ensure inbound requests are handled in timely efficient manner
- To manage an allocated load of cases within the shift and ensure that it is communicated appropriately and efficiently in the transmission handover
- Ensure that sufficient logistic arrangements are made in timely and appropriate manner to meet the needs of members and clients.
- Escalate cases and requests as per company protocols
- Ensure continuity of service delivery by answering all requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Organise the full range of medical and security services for clients, utilising the internal resources of International SOS and external correspondents where necessary
- Work harmoniously with fellow operations staff, members of the medical team and other Assistance Centres in the provision of assistance to members.
- Positively promote International SOS to other organisations.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the manager.
- Diploma or equivalent
- Min 1-2 years working experience
- Experience in call centers, assistance companies and/or hospitality industry an advantage
Other Job Information
- Working location – East Area
- Working hours – 5 days per week (Rotational Basis)
- Come with attractive shift allowance, Incentive, AWS and Variable Bonuses (Up to 3 months)
- Career progression and MNC exposure
If you are keen to explore this exciting opportunity, you may click “apply” or you may send your most updated copy of your resume to kelvin.lie-internationalsos.com.
We are regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company. We care for clients across the globe, from more than 850 locations in 92 countries.
Our expertise is unique: More than 11,00 employees are led by 1,400 doctors and 200 security specialists. Teams work night and day to protect our members. We pioneer a range of preventive programmes strengthened by our in-country expertise. We deliver unrivalled emergency assistance during critical illness, accident or civil unrest. We are passionate about helping clients put Duty of Care into practice. With us, multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198104581M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Changi Business Park