Orchard Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at Dream Interiors Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Dream Interiors Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Orchard and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of customer service executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Dream Interiors Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Compile information and manage communication across various customer touch points to ensure a consistent and pleasant retail experience.
· Provide high-quality post-sales support by addressing customers’ inquiries regarding products and services, and updating customers’ about product journey;
· Liaise with sales, purchasing, logistics and warehouse teams to ensure prompt delivery of customers’ products;
· Maintain excellent customer service standards by resolving customers’ complaints and proposing solutions in a timely manner;
· Ensure quality of incoming and outgoing products by conducting and verifying quality checks;
· Communicate with suppliers to problem-solve for customers;
· Handle clerical tasks such as processing work orders, delivery orders, filling documents and other paperwork.
· Possess GCE ‘O’ level / Diploma in Business Management, Hospitality or related field of study;
· Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply;;
· Able to think in a swift and strategic manner;
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
· Team player, able to handle in a fast-paced environment;
· Tech-savvy, proficient in Google Suite (Word, Excel) and familiar with Google Drive;
· Responsible, initiative, self-driven, fast learner, customer-service oriented and a positive mindset;
· Able to speak Mandarin will be advantageous (to liaise with Chinese speaking clients)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dream Interiors is a prominent luxury furniture retailer in the South East Asian market for the distribution of exclusive, high-end furniture, modern furniture, designer Chair, & designer Table.
Dream supply its customers with exceptional products and unsurpassed service. With a high level of passion and product knowledge, Dream Interiors staff is trained to introduce and recommend products. Their detailed understanding of product's history and material functionality serve to help the customer make informed decisions on their furnishing needs.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 200516788D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays