Kallang Jobs Customer Service Executive (front Desk) Position at The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kallang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 3.500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Executive (front Desk)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
- 5.5 Days
- Service Provider
- Company Benefits & Incentives
- Career Progression Opportunities!
- Handle general enquiries and registration for walk-in customers at the counter
- Courier arrangements
- Refreshments order/ Logistics arrangement (based on schedule)
- Issuance/ Collection and maintenance of trainer’s kit (remote, markers etc.) and log book
- Certificate and/or cards issuance to trainees and maintenance of certificates filing cabinet
- Registration and verification of trainees’ entry requirements and supporting documents
- Finalization and confirmation of course attendance on day 1 (e.g. collect IDs copies, check names and IDs)
- Be proactive in responding and managing enquiries such as promptly attending to email enquiries and phone calls regarding examination results, certificates and/or cards status etc after verifying caller’s identity and payment status
- Follow up with companies and trainees on learning outcome survey forms, compiling the data and preparing analysis for Principal’s review
- Ensure proper and complete records for filing (including all hard copy and e-filing) for all training registrations
- Ensure proper handover to respective departments and relevant persons in the process flow
- Adhere to company’s confidentiality policies
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
- Relevant experiences
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201426535W
- EA No.: 14C7279
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days