Central Region Jobs Customer Service Officer (3 Months Internship) Position at IDP Education Limited – Singapore Branch
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we IDP Education Limited - Singapore Branch, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customer service officer (3 months internship) and dedicated to work in internship which domiciled in Central - Others and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|IDP Education Limited – Singapore Branch
|Customer Service Officer (3 Months Internship)
|Type of Work
|Customer Service, Services
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for maintaining office services by manning of reception area and attend to all enquiries organizing and supporting office operations, facilities and procedures; controlling correspondence; arranging purchase requisitions for approvals; assigning and monitoring clerical functions and IT administration. This support will be provided to both Regional and Singapore offices.
Reception & Customer Support :
- Manning of Reception area and attend to all enquiries.
- Registration of walk-in students and assigning the students to the respective counsellors.
- Create new and updating of student entries in CRM system (SAP Cloud4Customer).
- Assisting with IELTS registrations and issuing receipts for IELTS fees collected.
- Tally of daily cash and nets collection and issuing receipts for monies collected.
- To handle all email communications for the organization and timely assignment of emails to respective parties.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of reception and customer touchpoints.
- Inventory management for office supplies
- Handle travel documentation for overseas visitors
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
Office Facilities Support and Administration :
- Provide general administration support to the Regional and Singapore office
- Collaborate with the Country Manager & Admin Team Lead to provide effective and efficient administrative support
- Review, manage and review all office and service/equipment contract/agreements under charge. Ensure Contractors meet Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure facilities are in good condition and take corrective actions if required. Report any hazards to management immediately
- Implement preventive maintenance program to ensure company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations
- Ensure office safety is in compliance with regulations set by the building management
- Respond to maintenance issues immediately upon notification
- Conduct training, drills and exercises in fire safety and ensure that fire safety requirements set by SCDF are fulfilled
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Sourcing for and liaising with suppliers and vendors for items such as print materials and corporate gifts
- Invoice and PO submissions through Concur/Ariba
- Updating both internal and external facing office notices and signages (basic)
- Mail sorting and processing
- Finance related form filing and signature collection
- Petty cash collections/ deposit/ reconciliation
IT Service Provider Coordination :
- Responsible for project management of IT Setup and succeeding implementation region/country specific systems
- Responsible for network administration
- Provide 1st level of troubleshoot assistance
- Work with IDP Service Desk and Vendor to provide trouble-free IT support at site
- Ensure all equipment are in good working condition at site. Eg. Support of PCs, handheld systems, printers, telephone systems, access systems
- IT, network and infrastructure system for local teams
- Installation, support and maintenance of applications
- Ensure procurements and reconciliation follows procedures and timelines
- Support with staff engagement and wellness activities and HR administrative work.
- Support with Special Projects eg. Office Move
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement workplace safety and health management policies, operations processes and best practices to achieve high performance and service levels
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Diploma/Professional Certificate in any field
- Experience in Microsoft products and desktop support
- Work experience in PC, laptop and handheld systems
- Experience in Microsoft Office, MS Outlook over MS Exchange
- Good understanding of workplace management skills
- Able to work either alone or part of a team
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with different level of stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast-changing business environment
- Has excellent organization and project coordination skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IDP Education is a world leader in international student placement services. With a network of over 100 international student placement centres, we have a global presence in more than 32 countries.
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities. For more than 45 years, we have played a major role in international education. We have placed more than 400,00 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and New Zealand.
We are a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
Over 9,00 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency. Last year, more than 2.5 million tests were taken globally. IDP Education offers the IELTS test in more than 400 test locations in 50 countries.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: T06FC6909B
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mon - Fri, on Saturdays(if test falls on the day)