Ang Mo Kio Jobs Customer Service Officers(full Time) Position at THE GRASSROOTS CLUB
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
THE GRASSROOTS CLUB has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Ang Mo Kio and surrounding areas as customer service officers(full time) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||THE GRASSROOTS CLUB|
|Position||Customer Service Officers(full Time)|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Duties & Responsibilities
1. In charge of daily operation of Member Counter or Concierge, SPA & Member Room
2. Registration of members and guests using facilities at SPA such as, gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room.
3. Check lockers, issue of tags and arrange for laundry.
4. Maintain and ensure float is tally at all times
5. Maintain of daily inventory of towels at the Member Counter
6. Collection of fees for booking of games at Activity Room, ensure games items are intact by members when return. All monies collected will be dropped to the night safe after closing at night.
1. Answering of phone enquiries
2. Perform registration and issuance of events tickets, carpark redeem tickets etc.,
3. Tally all transactions made for the day and ensure errors are amended and accountable for by the end of the shift/day
4. Ensure that replacement fees collected from Membership, car decals, day tickets’ sales, massage tickets are dropped inside the night safe after closing at night.
5. Ensure that membership application or renewal forms are properly filled in and all required documents are intact during the application and cash or cheques tally with the application. All monies collected is to be submitted to the Membership Officer/Executive.
6. Handles general enquiries on membership, booking rates, Lost and Found and facilities available and etc.
7. Performs Public Announcement (PA) when required
8. Assist in facilities booking, collection of payment and issuance of receipt.
9. Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisor
A) JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum GCE ‘N’ /‘O’ level with at least one-year experience in similar field
2. Customer service oriented
3. Computer proficiency (MS Words & Excel) is necessary.
4. Effective interpersonal and communication skills
5. 5-day work week with rotating rest day on weekdays and / or weekends subject to manpower requirements.
6. Must be able to perform shift duties morning & afternoon.
7. Prospective employee must be comfortable to handle large amounts of cash.
For Part-Time :
1. In addition to above requirements, must be able to work 2 to 3 days per week
2. Able to work on rotating shift – morning & afternoon
3. Able to work on Sat/Sun and Public holidays
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
- Walking distance from Yio Chu Kang MRT
- Nice working environment
- Good career prospect
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established recreational Club in Ang Mo Kio . The Club offers a wide range of facilities such as restaurant, health centre and educational centres for our members. We are looking for mature, sensible and diligent person who considers long term contribution as the key motivating factor for job satisfaction.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: S92SS0075A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)