Central Region Jobs Customer Service Rep (cbd) Position at GMP Recruitment
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
GMP Recruitment has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as customer service rep (cbd) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 5.000 - SGD 6.500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Customer Service Rep (cbd)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.500|
- Accountable for daily Order-to-Cash Management activities to achieve business plan targets, customer satisfaction, to reduce costs, to provide improvement plans for shipment delays, to supervise processing customer related payments, maintaining relationships with customers and various business partners. Drive improvement of business solutions and order processing efficiency. Accountable for continuous improvement of customer service processes, procedures and policies. Responsible for data accuracy and process efficiencies. To support her Manager for all Order-to-Cash required works.
- Accountable for monitoring and driving for KPI excellence.
- Support CS manager on day-to day operational issues independently and team coaching. Assist CS manager to provide coaching to peers and manage back up plan. Periodically review and maintain CS SOP and monitoring operational governance. Support CS manager on data analytics & reporting.
- Responsible for Order-to-Cash Management related continuous improvements (eg. cycle time, master data), process transformation (bigger scope, not limited to respective region). Support CS manager to development and management of global and Rest of ASIA (ROA) customer service projects, simplify and standardize customer service operation process.
- Responsible to support the overall SABIC and SBU strategy and fulfil given targets, act according to SABICs values, mission and targets, promote SABICs brand and brand promise.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Operations Management or Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business Administrative. Preferable with working experience in MNC.
- 5-8 years’ experience in customer service, order fulfilment, logistics operation; strong analytical skill with experience in similar functions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Positive, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- SAP Proficiency of SD & LE modules is highly advantage.
- Strong & Professional skilled in Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer Service Focused.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem-Solving skill.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit ww.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22520
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GMP Recruitment is a division of The GMP Group.
Founded in 1991, The GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. Since its inception, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with a branch office in Malaysia. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services affirm GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
RECRUITMENT I TECHNOLOGIES I BANKING I INTERNATIONAL I CONSULTANCY I
Voted on of Top 10 recruitment agencies by HR practitioners since 2006 (Human Resources magazine).
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 09C3051
- EA No.: 09C3051
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees