Bukit Merah Jobs Customer Service Representative Position at TRANSLINER ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. For those of you who live in Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TRANSLINER ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TRANSLINER ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for a responsible Customer Service Officer to coordinate all shipments, fulfill customers’ requirements and sales support. You will represent our company in a professional and ensure exceptionally high standard of service is being delivered to increase our customer satisfaction.
- Prepare import shipment delivery orders and export shipping BL document and invoicing based on fixed rates and terms.
- Monthly reporting
- Coordinate and liaison with shippers, customers and forwarding agents to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery and canvass for future shipments.
- Responsible for coordinating all import and export shipments based on allocation.
- Ensure daily customers’ inquiries are attended to and not limited to order and delivery status.
- Handling incoming calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction
- Work in conjunction with sales representatives to offer pre-and / post-sales support.
- Support sales to file rates with trade pricing
- Ensure timely and accurate client invoicing and billings to customers.
- Responsible for drafting and issuing quotations to potential and existing customer.
- Any other ad-hoc duties task by the manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge Shipping Bills of Lading and Import delivery order
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to handle Cross Trade Shipment
Education and Experience:
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Possess minimum 1 year of experience in Shipping Documentation
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.