Central Jobs Data Analyst Cum Coo Assistant Position at WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as data analyst cum coo assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD
|Data Analyst Cum Coo Assistant
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
We are a leading global forwarding company that specializes in providing world-class logistics and supply chain solutions. We take pride in our ability to deliver efficient and innovative services to our clients, and we are now looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our growing team.
As a Data Analyst cum COO Assistant, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to support our business decision-making processes. You will be working closely with various departments to optimize logistics operations, identify trends, and provide actionable insights.
1. Collect, analyze, and interpret data from various sources to support business operations.
2. Develop and maintain data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies to optimize logistics and supply chain operations.
3. Apply statistical techniques and programming languages to analyze data and provide actionable insights.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and implement data-driven solutions.
5. Prepare and present data findings in clear and concise reports to management and other stakeholders.
6. Continuously update and improve existing data analysis methods and tools.
7. Stay current on industry trends and best practices related to data analysis and maritime logistics.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Maritime Studies, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
2. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
3. Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., Python) for data analysis purposes.
4. Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques.
5. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both written and verbal.
|19 Blair Rd, Sp Worldwide Logistics Pte Ltd, Singapura 089919
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Worldwide Logistics Singapore. The headquartered is Worldwide Logistics Group which is in Shanghai with a comprehensive network of up to 63 branches and offices locally and worldwide in the Chinese Mainland, Taiwan, Singapore, India, North America, Australia, Turkey, Thailand Poland, and Pakistan. It builds an agent and service network covering major economic areas in the whole world.
Worldwide Logistics Group is an NVOCC certified by the Ministry of Transport, with qualifications for international maritime transportation class A agent, International air transportation class I freight sales agent, and domestic air transportation class II passenger transport sales agent. Now it’s one of the largest tank-type container fleets in China. It has AA qualifications and the highest credit rating in the international freight forwarding and logistics industry. Besides, Worldwide Logistics Group is a national 5A logistics company that passes ISO9001:2015 quality management system certification. By the end of 2019, there were then 2,00 professional staff in the company, with an annual sales volume reaching 2.7 billion RMB. Thanks to the achievement of 630,00TEU marine container business volume and 120,00 RVT air transportation annual business volume, Worldwide Logistics Group won the prize of “Top 50 Global Logistics Enterprises”, and ranked No. 15 in the global maritime transport list and No. 34 in air transportation list. In the same year, it was awarded prizes of “Top 50 Logistics Enterprises in China” and “Top 100 in China Chemical Logistics Industry”. These prizes prove the comprehensive strength and consolidate its leading position in the industry.
For more information, please visit: http://ww.worldwide-logistics.cn
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 201609591K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)