Geylang Jobs Data Analyst Position at Vintedge Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Vintedge Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Geylang and surrounding areas as data analyst with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Vintedge Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Vintedge is an independent digital marketing agency that operates in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Being a result-oriented company, our Data Analysts play an important role in producing data-driven insights that are being used to develop and/or optimise digital marketing strategy that leads to growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage performance dashboards for various clients
- Analyse data and produce insights that can be translated into action plans to meet business objectives
- Be part of our project team to provide consultation and support on data analytics and reporting
- Research and study different methodologies that can be put into good use for more accurate and intelligent analysis
- Make presentations to internal teams and clients on data insights and analytics solutions
- Degree in relevant fields such as data science, data analytics and business analytics
- Knowledge in advanced usage of tools for data organisation and preparation
- Proficiency in advanced usage of data visualisation tools to build performance dashboards
- Strong interest in studying how users behave across various digital channels and platforms
- Positive attitude with a passion for learning new things and seeking breakthroughs in what you are doing
- It will be an added advantage if you have experience using digital marketing-related platforms (such as platforms used for web analytics, ad management, marketing automation, social listening, etc.).
|Address||100 Lor 23 Geylang, #02-01, D Vintedge Singapore, Centennial Building, Singapura 388398|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an agency with a special aptitude in Digital Marketing and System Integration services operating in three key markets - Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Vintedge aims to create positive impacts on our client's business performance through well-strategised solutions and efficiently deployed projects.
We are blessed with a dedicated and competent team of about 90 staff regionally. We are continually striving for growth, and we welcome new working opportunities with passionate talents.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 200100130N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Staff Incentive for Mobile Upgrading, Travelling, Sports & Healthcare, etc, PMEBs + Smart Casual