Bukit Timah Jobs Dental Assistant/receptionist Position at Azure Dental Clinic Next to Sixth Avenue MRT
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Dental Assistant/Receptionist. For those of you who live in Bukit Timah and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Azure Dental Clinic Next to Sixth Avenue MRT, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with at least Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, & Professional Certificate/NiTEC, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.300 - SGD 3.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Azure Dental Clinic Next to Sixth Avenue MRT|
|Position||Dental Assistant / Receptionist|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Fun Loving Dental Clinic Looking For Like Minded People
- Centrally Located Next To MRT Work Life Balance
- 5 Day Work Week NO PH NO SUNDAYS
- 5 day work week
- Experienced Individuals Preferred but Training will be Provided
- Genuine career growth opportunities
- To assist in the daily operation of the Clinic.
- To handle administrative duties.
- To assist Dentists during consultation and general procedures.
- To set up appointments and following up with patient’s enquiries and to attend to walk-ins.
- To assist in all-round counter/reception duties and registration.
- To provide chair-side support to Dentists.
- To sterilize instruments and prepare surgery room.
- To greet patients and to put them at ease before a dental procedure.
- To handle/manage dental records.
- To manage general housekeeping of the clinic
- To be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Clinic.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language: English , Any other languages will be an added advantage. (in order to set up appointments and following up with English and other language speaking patient’s enquiries and to attend to walk-ins.)
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Fun Loving Team
- 5 day Work Week
- Sundays and PH OFF
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Azure Dental is a family dental practice under the leadership of Dr. Prashanth Kanakamedala, the Clinic Founder and Director. New location next to Sixth Avenue MRT. We are growing and looking for like minded people to work with us! If you like having fun and changing people's smiles then this is the place to be.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201512383K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday Thursday 9-9, Tuesday Wednesday Friday Saturday 9-5
- Specific Location: Azure Dental 781 Bukit Timah Road