Central Jobs Desktop Engineer (it Support / Central / 5 Days) Position at EA RECRUITMENT PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, EA RECRUITMENT PTE LTD are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as desktop engineer (it support / central / 5 days) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.500 to a maximum of SGD 3.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||EA RECRUITMENT PTE LTD|
|Position||Desktop Engineer (it Support / Central / 5 Days)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Hardware|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
• Company located at Bukit Merah
• Working hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 6pm)
• AWS + Variable Bonus
• Excellent Welfare & Benefits
• Well Established Information Technology (IT) Company
- Desktop support
- Provide basic support and troubleshooting to clients, such as password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions, support routing and escalation to L2 support
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and tracking them through resolution
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Liaise with third party vendors to coordinate client issues on specific services
- Liaise with product manufacturers for problem escalation and resolution.
- Support company for project implementation activities
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Studies, Information System, or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience in desktop & end user support
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SIM BEI NA (R2211637)
EA Recruitment Pte Ltd
EA License No: 21C0492
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EA Recruitment Pte Ltd was founded in 2021, with a focused mission, providing our utmost support to individuals and organisations, to achieve their full potential. With a combined experience of more than 10 years, we thrive on providing our clients/candidates with the best and most sincere services. We believe not only in the business aspect of things, but able to help individuals & organisations on a personal level.
Contract staffing solutions;
Foreign workers recruitment;
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202102411G
- EA No.: 21C0492
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Desktop Engineer (it Support / Central / 5 Days) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023