Central Jobs Devops Engineer Position at Pragma Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of DevOps Engineer in our company, Pragma Pte. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Pragma Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Summary & Background
Pragma is a fast-expanding cybersecurity consultancy, led by industry veterans, that provides a
range of security services to clients across Asia and Europe. We have a client base that spans tiny
start-ups to colossal multinationals, and every industry from Finance to Shipping to Sports and
Education. We believe in hiring the smartest people with the best professional skills and giving
them the support, they need to grow and develop.
Our practice is now seeking to recruit a Secure DevOps Engineer. In this role, you will develop
and operate our Secure Cloud Platform, building out bespoke workloads for clients, and working
with our security engineers to create and operate bulletproof solutions. You’ll be working with a
team of experts and veterans, and we’ll give you the support and training you need to learn and
develop your security and cloud expertise.
Our clients in turn will look to you for advice and support as they grapple with security
certifications, or cloud migrations, or meeting the exacting demands of Financial Regulators, or
the growing pains of turning a small start-up into a world-beating multinational.
Pragma is committed to diversity and inclusion and assesses all applicants equally on their
merits. We are committed to building a radically different working culture that gives people the
chance to build a working life that works for both them and their clients. We fully support remote
About this role As a DevOps Engineer, you would play a critical role in providing the technical expertise to
implement strategies, evaluate products, and build upon an infrastructure that supports the
needs of our firm and its clients. You would be working along cross-functional teams taking part
in decisions that will impact the development work of our product. You will be responsible to
challenge the status quo in optimizing and securing our mission-critical infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities • Manage and maintain the production environment
• Implement manual/automated process such as backups and deployments
• Assist development teams on CI/CD setup, testing and deploying best practices including
Infrastructure as code
• Manage APIs service uptime and alerting mechanism
• Manage and enforce change management processes across environment
• Design and implement logging, monitoring and alerting system for performance,
application and infrastructure
• Conduct root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
• Engage with Dev team to ensure efficiency in the development process
• Engage with management regularly with reports on system status, activities, and
Technical Skills – Must Haves • Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience in managing software infrastructure in production environment with focus on
Micro Service Architecture in the AWS cloud
• Experience with Office365 migrations to and operations in Cloud
• Experienced with automated monitoring tools
• Experience with defensive technologies in the cloud environment (e.g. WAF, IDS/IPS)
• Experienced developing custom scripts for automation processes
• Experienced in programming and scripting languages such as Go, Java, Python
• Experienced with CI/CD toolchains and processes
• Experience with containers and containers orchestration system – Kubernetes
• Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
• Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
Nice to Have • Experience with ITIL best practices
• Experience with Database system like SQL
• Experienced with DevSecOps processes
• Security background in order to ensure best practices for customer data and security are
Potential Candidate Expectation • Positive spirit and can-do attitude.
• Passion for learning, and knowledge sharing.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in
order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners.
• The ability to communicate clearly at all levels, demonstrating strong verbal and written
What we offer
• A competitive salary based on experience
• Training and certification: we’ll help you develop your skills further
• The opportunity to develop your security skills in an expert environment
• Work with prestigious financial and multinational clients
|35A Keong Saik Rd., #03-00 Pragma Pte. Ltd., Singapore 089142
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Everything we do is centred on the belief that change is the only constant in the new digital era. The market is filled with explosion of technology and data, and our clients have the power. With that in mind, we introduce solutions that are innovative, agile and personalised. Constantly innovating our ideas, quick in securing new technology and tailoring solutions for your organisation’s best interest. We call this securing your digital future and offer five solutions to get there.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 201629205M