Geylang Jobs Digital And Social Marketing Executive Position at Octopus Distribution Networks
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Digital and Social Marketing Executive. For those of you who live in Geylang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Octopus Distribution Networks, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Octopus Distribution Networks
|Digital And Social Marketing Executive
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
- Plans, creates and develops engaging social media content, schedules/ calendars and pipeline, working closely with the content production team;
- Manages social marketing calendars and upload approved content on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok, in line with content ideas and campaigns for brands and products;
- Manages and oversees social media platforms/ communities by crafting appropriate responses to social media posts and discussions;
- Manages and plans digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns; working closely with the digital marketing team;
- Monitors, evaluates and reports on performance of digital and social media platforms post-mortem to achieve effective marketing goals (KPIs) and ROI that increase awareness, engagement and sales where applicable;
- Analyses competitor activity and research new digital and social media opportunities that are beneficial for the brands and businesses;
- Works with the commercial and category teams to ensure their commitment and engagement in the plans and in turn optimal marketing execution;
- Oversees the development and upkeep of influencer marketing and contacts;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications with minimum 5 or more years of relevant experience in consumer marketing and/or communications
- Commercial exposure and understanding preferred but not necessary
- Robust knowledge and proficiency in social and digital marketing, and writes well
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management skills – able to manage multiple projects, and execute them well
- A proactive and collaborative team player who is able to work independently and in a team to deliver results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary: $2,800.00 – $4,00.00 per month
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.