Central Jobs Digital Transformation Analyst (web Revamping Project) J40871 Position at ScienTec Personnel
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, ScienTec Personnel is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Digital Transformation Analyst (Web Revamping Project) J40871 and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 5.000 - SGD 8.500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Digital Transformation Analyst (web Revamping Project) J40871|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.500|
Participating in Singapore Large-scale Digitalization Project – Transforming Singapore Agencies Website Services:
- Attractive salary package with comprehensive employee benefits
- Handling new implementation / change request / maintenance projects in Agile Scrum environment
- End user environment, encouraging work-life balance
- 5 days work week with standard working hours
- On-job training is provided
- Work closely with UX designers to plan and organise research activities such as product conceptualisation workshops and Usability Testing
- Elicit and document business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories
- Analyse requirements to drive the design or review of test cases/business model/processes
- Work with Quality Engineer and business users to plan performance testing of the system
- Work with Quality Engineer and business users to plan for UAT, coordinates and monitor progress and acceptance of UAT
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or any equivalent
- Participated at least 1 full cycle of SDLC by using Agile methodology
- Experience in Agile / Scrum activities
Interested candidate may apply via email to spvn(at)scientecpersonnel.com (indicating Job ID J40871 for faster processing). All job applications will be processed with strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Ng Kee Hung (Vickus) – R2091423
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd – 11C5781
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ScienTec Personnelis both the specialist recruitment and general staffing firm servicing our clients in key functions such as ICT professional, Customer Service, Office Administration, Supply Chain Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Engineering, etc. It is a business division ofScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd.
With the core value of “People First, Always”, ScienTec redefined the standards of HR services by transforming organisations across Asia Pacific with its 4 principal services: Staffing, Executive Search, Outsourcing and HR Consulting.
Some of the key industry accolades by ScienTec includes Recruitment Agency of the Year, Best Client Service, Best Candidate Experience.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We request that you do not provide sensitive personal data such as government identification numbers (e.g., NRIC number, passport number) or any other sensitive personal data that is not required during job application stage. Please note that such data may be deleted accordingly.
All job applications will be processed with strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
ScienTec Personnel (a division of ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd)
1 Maritime Square, #10-33A/B, Harbourfront Centre, Singapore 099253
Tel: +65 6225 3272
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200409964K
- EA No.: 11C5781
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days