Novena Jobs Digital Transformation Manager, Healthcare (up $7,800 / It Project) Position at Triton AI Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Novena and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 5.000 - SGD 7.800. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Triton AI Pte Ltd|
|Position||Digital Transformation Manager, Healthcare (up $7,800 / It Project)|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.800|
- Basic Salary Up to $7,800 + Allowance
- AWS 1 Month
- Variable Bonus 3 Month
- Report directly to the Director of Technology Strategic Planning (TSP) PMO on the overall planning and execution of company Digital Strategic Roadmap, in alignment with the MOH Digital Masterplan supported by a planning secretariat and a technical project governance team from the GCIO Office.
- Assist on driving the Cluster-level initiatives for digitalization journey through various initiatives by implementation of digitalization of process and workflow, working in collaboration with various forums and programme offices, including but not limited to national projects PMO, HealthApp Program (HAP) Office (HAMOC), Date and Analytics Infrastructure PMO, and the Population health Digital Enablement Track (PHDET).
- This role also provide Project Management oversight for the on-boarding of projects under a newly formed track, the Workplace Productivity and Workforce Efficiency (WPWE) Strategic Planning Track.
Driving Digital Strategic Roadmap and Cluster-level Initiatives
- Ensuring the cluster strategic projects and company Institutions’ participation in projects are executed in accordance to the defined framework and standardized project management methodologies, best practices and processes
- Propose and roadmap technological solutions that will fulfil business needs while integrating together with other digital strategies and initiatives
- Collaborate with the business lead and GCIO Office leads in the on-boarding and delivery of solutions and results through technology enhancements
- To manage multiple projects and oversee the planning, design, development and execution of project deliverable.
- Review and provide consultancy to stakeholders from architectural perspective, assessing on technical viability and also practicality of the projects to align to the business needs.
- Provide consultancy to users in areas pertaining to IT policies, processes and services
- Drive solution to meet scalability, support strategic plans while contributing to overall IT strategies
- Communicate effectively with various business functions to support the IT needs.
- Set and manage expectations, monitor and track progress with excellent risk and dependency management
- Oversee the provisioning and updating of communications platform for the company Tech Strategic Plan, and serve as repository for the WG related information (membership, project/initiatives roadmap/update/status, etc)
On-boarding of a new IT Strategic Planning Track
- Onboarding of the Workplace Productivity and Workforce Efficiency (WPWE) Strategic Planning Track to work with the focus workgroups, CIO Office, IT offices to identify Strategic IT initiatives and projects.
- Develop Project Management and Quality Management framework and provide guidance for Project Management process, enforce adherence particularly for required stage/review gates and provide standardize templates for ease of collation of status, progress, and reporting.
- Provide support where required in architecture, technology support for solution, solution reviews and ensure consistency and synergy in terms of architecture and technology to Cluster Level Enterprise Architecture blueprint.
- Provide operation readiness review and support where necessary for end to end solution proper from Application Development to Application Maintenance.
- Manage program level risks and issues, monitor dependency and inter dependencies among projects and workgroups IT roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Industrial and System Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Pharmacy / Nursing or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ of leadership in Healthcare with a project management role in developing, implementing and maintaining IT-enabled processes and systems
- Have experience in solution architecture for enterprise technology platforms and participation in innovation projects with wide knowledge across multiple technology domains
- Experience in healthcare industry or public sector is advantageous
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to alex#triton-ai.com
Reg No. R1549345
Triton AI Pte Ltd
License no. 21C0661
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TRITON AI(EA License Number 21C0661)is a Singaporean-owned talent resource organization formed with the purpose of developing a Singaporean core for our clients.
Established since 2011 and formally operating as Talent Touche Pte Ltd,TRITON AIhas undergone a total rebranding exercise in 2021 in alignment with our mission to enhance the effectiveness of Talent Acquisition and People-Powered Projects withTechnologyandArtificial Intelligence.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 21C0661
- EA No.: 21C0661
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)