Central Region Jobs Documentation Executive – Central, Global Mnc (shipping Documents, Lc) Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we RecruitPedia Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of documentation executive - central, global mnc (shipping documents, lc) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 3.300 - SGD 4.300 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||RecruitPedia Pte Ltd|
|Position||Documentation Executive - Central, Global Mnc (shipping Documents, Lc)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.300|
Our client is a Global MNC company in the Environmental industry. Due to their current expansion plan, they are looking for a Documentation Executive to join their Documentation team, in hopes of developing the current high performing team. They are located in Central – easily accessible.
- Responsible for preparing the necessary documentations required (eg. Commercial Invoices, Packing List, Bill of Lading etc.) for lodgements with the various banks in accordance with the company’s customers supplied Letters of Credit.
- Responsible for preparing the necessary documentations required for payment collection per each customers’ requirements/specifications
- Responsible for handling the company’s documents release against the various cash payment received
- Responsible for the preparation/liaison of the various shipping instructions to the respective carriers/forwarders from the other regions when required
- Responsible for liaising with the various inspection companies, ensuring that the inspection certificates/reference numbers are received timely by the company
- In charge of handling late receipts/inaccurate data with both internal/external stakeholders, doing the necessary follow up required
- In charge of handling the enquiries from both customers and banks with the sites, doing the necessary follow up and ensuring that resolution is achieved
- In charge of updating/maintaining information in the company’s system, ensuring that it complete/updated for each shipment and customer profiles
- All other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in any field of studies
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge and Experienced in handling/reading Letter of Credit and Shipping Documentations
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No: 19C9682
EA Personnel No: R22104689 (Lim Yu Xun, Acer)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Documentation Executive - Central, Global Mnc (shipping Documents, Lc) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023