Bukit Merah Jobs Door-to-door Surveyor Position at Beacon Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Beacon Consulting Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Door-to-Door Surveyor and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with tempoaray working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Beacon Consulting Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Are you someone who loves meeting and interacting with people? Do you have an interest to hear people’s opinion over current affairs? Would you like to be involved in effecting changes in society?
If your answer is “yes” to all 3 questions, we would love to meet you! Send us your application! You could be the one instrumental in ensuring the smooth running of our research operations.
- Administering door-to-door surveys
- Ensuring that surveys are conducted within the stipulated guidelines
- Managing issued IT equipment and incentive vouchers meant for respondents
- Managing data collection timeline and fulfilling survey quotas
- Submitting reports to the project supervisor
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm and approachable personality
- Good command of English and a second language to converse with non-English speaking individuals
- Previous experience as Door-to-Door surveyor would be an advantage
- Must be tech savvy and with basic IT skills to use the tablets is preferred
- Able to commit 4-5 days a week to collect responses
- Able to start 3 May to 30 Jul (may be extended until 13 Aug)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-1B Beacon Consulting Pte Ltd, SMF Building, Singapura 159457
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Beacon Consulting is a fast-growing company which provides services in the areas of Research, Consultancy and Training. We have offices in Singapore and Malaysia.
We partner our clients to develop customised solutions to address their most pressing issues and carve out the niche that help them maintain a competitive edge. Tapping on more than a decade of industry experience and functional expertise across various sectors, Beacon Consulting offers innovative solutions that yield new insights, drive results and make organisations more successful.
.. is to be the preferred partner for customer care and learning solutions. We are committed to working in partnership with our clients, providing them with the best Consultancy, Learning Programmes and Research Interventions to meet every of their needs.
.. is to partner organisations to develop solutions that work. We aim to help our clients to become more capable by availing our expertise and ensuring that our solutions have a lasting impact. This is the key to building a partnership for success.
We believe that the key to achieving success is to ensure that the approach, taken to meet our clients’ goals and objectives, is innovative and holistic. In doing so, our clients will be able to take a multi-faceted view towards exploring how greater value can be created.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 199804779G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)