Downtown Core Jobs Duty Manager Position at Suntec Singapore, Int’l Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Downtown Core and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Duty Manager in our business office, Suntec Singapore, Int'l Convention & Exhibition Centre.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Suntec Singapore, Int’l Convention & Exhibition Centre|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our people make the difference.
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre has cultivated a distinct corporate culture over the years with a strong belief and focus in developing and investing in our people. Individuals joining our high-performance team will have the opportunity develop, create, and deliver, exceptional experiences for our guests. We offer ample opportunities to learn and grow in your career, organising activities for your holistic well-being and rewarding you fairly based on your performance.
We are looking for personalities that take satisfaction in the satisfaction of our customers. Individuals who have the courage to take responsibility for their actions and collaborate in a team. A sense of humour and a smile are essential.
Our competitive remuneration package includes the following:
- AWS (i.e., 13th month bonus), performance bonus
- Handphone subsidy
- Leave entitlements (annual leave, medical, outpatient, hospitalisation, marriage, family care, maternity, paternity, childcare, exam leave, etc)
- Work from home
- Bring Your Own Device Programme
- Medical insurance
- Flexible benefits
- De-stress programmes
The Preferred Place to Meet
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre has acquired a strong reputation as Asia’s preferred and most awarded international venue with recognition as Asia’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre by the World Travel Awards. Our venue has hosted thousands of events since being established in 1995 including some of the world’s largest exhibitions and conventions.
By offering a seamless, customisable experience for every event, Suntec Singapore epitomises our corporate strategy of being ‘The Preferred Place to Meet’; to be a trusted brand and the focal point for people all over the world to connect.
As Duty Manager, you are responsible for the customer experience and satisfaction on your shift. Your responsibilities include the leadership of the daily operations, workforce deployment and customer liaison. You will also be the senior reporting official during any emergency.
Ultimately, you will ensure all operations flow smoothly and help us meet our company goals.
- Understand and respond to customer’s needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a professional and high-quality service level at all times.
- Act as the senior reporting official on duty, to deal with complaints, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Solicit guest opinions by ensuring a strong front of the house presence and a high level of support for organisers and visitors.
- Manage and monitor all activities for events in the centre.
- Assist the operations by ensuring service and safety standards are maintained.
- Conduct staff/ suppliers briefing and ensure effective deployment for the shift.
- Supervise supplier services.
- Coordinate responses and communication in emergencies.
- Conduct quality checks on facilities and services during the shift.
- Maintain a log of all occurrences for the attention of other departments.
- Support the operations team in planning and development initiatives.
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline or certified Project Manager qualification.
- Proven excellence in leading teams successfully.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- High level of fitness for extensive walking and climbing ladders and stairs during the shift.
- Resilient, pro-active and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritise and organize activities in real-time.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in planning resources effectively and deploying team for success.
- Ability to make quick, informed decisions and work under pressure.
- Comfortable with technology, social media and paperless business processes.
- Must be able to work mid-night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Singapore's premiere convention and exhibition centre with more than a decade in hosting a myriad of iconic events. If a career in the MICE industry is what you dream about; if you have the passion, the drive and the skills to match, we invite you to be part of our team and share our success.
Suntec Singapore has been voted "Best Convention & Exhibition Centre" at the 18th TTG Travel Awards 2007.
Suntec Singapore is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) which is formally recognised by Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) to deliver training and/or assessment under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ).
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 52955046J