Woodlands Jobs E-commerce Customer Service Cum Admin Position at FUSION BAY PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company FUSION BAY PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Woodlands and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of e-commerce customer service cum admin and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.200 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|FUSION BAY PTE. LTD.
|E-commerce Customer Service Cum Admin
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
|Customer Service, Services
Ecommerce Customer Service Cum Admin
You’ll be working with Australia Team to handle online enquires by customers from different ecommerce platforms.
The environment is casual wear, 5 days work week.
- Process online customer enquiries on different ecommerce platforms
- Process online orders daily.
- Listing and updating of products in various ecommerce platforms
- Maintain data accuracy (e.g. Products list, Stock list, etc).
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Able to start immediately will be preferred!
- Prior experience in ecommerce online customer service is preferred but if you are willing to learn and have a positive attitude.
- Experience or familiar with different eCommerce platforms.
- Able to use Shopify and Zendesk platform.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- No experience with e commerce is fine as long you are willing to learn and have a positive attitude.
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm
- 5 day work week!
- No Overtime!
- No rotational shift, no weekend shifts!
- Exposure to cross border ecommerce
- No Overtime
- 5 day work week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fusion Bay is a highly progressive and dynamic Company with a strong talent development programme. People are our best assets. We are fully committed to the career growth and personal development of each and every employee through offering abundant opportunities, a myriad of exciting projects and a vibrant and inclusive Company culture. We constantly seek out individuals who embrace challenges with creative and practical solutions.
Vision & Mission
As a leader in its field, Fusion Bay is committed to step-changing ecommerce in Asia and international through providing outstanding and ground-breaking products and customer service to our customers.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 201728806W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)