Central Region Jobs Ecommerce Executive Position at Baozun Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Ecommerce Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Baozun Asia Pte. Ltd., for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & E-commerce and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Baozun Asia Pte. Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Ecommerce Executive.
|Company||Baozun Asia Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||E-commerce, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
Job Title: Ecommerce Executive/Ecommerce Manager
- Manage the company’s e-commerce platform and various e-commerce partner’s platforms such as Shopee and Lazada, including products listings, writing products descriptions and after sales service.
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategies that increase online sales and drive customer engagement.
- Work with the sales team to create and implement campaigns that drive traffic to the company’s e-commerce site and increase conversions.
- Analyse and interpret data related to online sales and customer behaviour and use this information to inform e-commerce strategies.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to promote the brand, products, and services through various channels, including email marketing, social media, content marketing, and advertising.
- Monitor and optimize the company’s search engine rankings and ensure that its online presence is optimized for maximum visibility.
- Implement and manage email marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and sales.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in e-commerce and marketing and incorporate this knowledge into the company’s e-commerce and marketing strategies.
- Coordinate and follow through with daily online sales orders and process return orders if necessary.
- Work closely with logistics / warehouse team on orders delivery and stocks inventory.
- Monitor and respond to customer reviews.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years’ experience in E-Commerce.
- Diploma or higher in Mass Communication/Marketing/Computer Science/ IT.
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and advertising.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator, HTML, canva and other graphic design skill. skills.
- Experience with SEO and SEM techniques and tools is a plus.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Work life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Driven by innovation and customer needs, we empower international and local brands to grow and succeed in their business expansion in and out of China and Asia with our 15 years of commerce and technology-driven expertise. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the eCommerce ecosystem, from IT solutions, e-store or marketplaces operations, digital marketing, customer services, supply chain logistics, and integrated omnichannel services.
Technology is the essence of future retail and is in our DNA. By integrating cloud computing, big data, and AI technology, we continuously invest in building a leading eCommerce technology platform.
Background: Baozun is the leader and a pioneer in the eCommerce service industry in China, supporting more than 300 international brands in more than nine verticals, from luxury and fashion to sports, beauty, electronics and FMCG.
Baozun was founded in Shanghai, China, in 2007 and listed on NASDAQ and Hong Kong Exchange in 2015 and 2020. Fast forward to 2022, we currently have global headquarters in Asia, China, and the United Kingdom with local team members to work with our brand partners directly.
Mission, Vision and Core Values
Driven by technological innovation and customer needs, we strive to become the leadingglobal brand e-commerce business partner.
Technology empowers the future success.
Interpretation • Implementation • Integration • Innovation
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 202201244R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Staff Insurance, Smart Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Ecommerce Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023