West Jobs Ems Engineer Position at Nanofilm Technologies International Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the West and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Nanofilm Technologies International Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as EMS Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Environmental with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Nanofilm Technologies International Ltd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Provide Environmental Management System (EMS) knowledge to the organization, including leading audits and environment testing/documentation/ processes to ensure compliance with ISO/ regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates the EMS planning, communication, and implementation to meet the organization environmental policy and objectives.
- Services as a chemical experts’ resources, such as understanding the chemical content, advising license application, control, and disposal process to support organization expansion..
- Maintains chemical master list, SDS and supplier ROHS compliance declaration. Monitors chemical usage.
- Acts as an Internal Auditor and supports 3rd party audit.
- Coaches operational team on applying problem-solving approaches such as Root cause analysis, 8D to ensure the investigation effectiveness and correct root cause determination.
- Monitor the status of corrective action/ preventative action (CAPA) to ensure that the CAPA-related activities such as investigation, root cause determination, corrective action implementation and effectiveness verification is completed accroaching to plan.
- Lead EMS and environmental safety related training to promote EMS awareness and continually improve the EMS process within the organization.
- In- depth understanding of Good Documentation Practices and proficient in ISO 14001 requirements
- Knowledge of MS Office application, documentation management software such as SAP software
- Experience as Lead Internal Quality Auditor
- External qualification of certified Quality Engineer, ISO45001 auditor would be an added advantage.
- Vibrant working environment & culture
- Career development & personal growth
- Deep technology company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NanoFilm, listed on the Mainboard of SGX, is a leading provider of nanotechnology solutions in Asia with its own proprietary technologies.
Our products are services are integral to the smooth functioning of many of the technologies and tools which are essential to our modern life. Our solutions serve as key catalysts enabling our customers to achieve high value-add advancements in their end-products, in an environmentally sustainable manner.
We were founded in 199 as a high-tech spin-off from the Nanyang Technology University, offering surface solutions based on vacuum deposition, including using our proprietary Filtered Cathodic Vacuum Arc (FCVA) technology.
With its headquarter in Singapore, the Company have over 1,400 employees in companies across Singapore, Japan, China and Vietnam. We seek to achieve technology breakthroughs, redraw the boundaries of material sciences and develop nanotechnology solutions which will enable new end-product possibilities.
Our goal is to be a future generation technology-based solutions company, with a vision of our advanced materials and nanoproducts being integrated in the modern daily lives of consumers around the world.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199902564C
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Leave
- Specific Location: Ayer Rajah
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Ems Engineer position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023