Downtown Core Jobs Entry Level Marketing Specialist Position at Team ALTRA
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Team ALTRA is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Downtown Core and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Entry Level Marketing Specialist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Entry Level Marketing Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Having been established over 20 years as a regional outsourced sales and marketing firm, we specialise in building long term client relationships and effective branding for our MNCs (Banking & Finance, F& B, Telecommunications, Energy industries). We seek to provide a platform where individuals are groomed to be the future leaders of our global sales and marketing force.
│PERKS OF JOINING US│
– Mentorship and guidance provided
– Overseas travel and networking exposure
– Performance-based income
– Personal development
│ARE YOU WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?│
– Driven to succeed
– Solution-oriented team player
– Confident in face-to-face presentations
– Possess a great student mentality
– Comfortable in an events /roadshows environment
No experience needed
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.