Central Jobs Equities Dealer (margin) Position at Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as equities dealer (margin) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
|Equities Dealer (margin)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment
As a member of the Dealing Margin Team, you will be responsible for trade execution, attending to Trading Representatives enquiries on margin accounts, risk management, proposing the addition or removal of securities from our list of marginable securities. Your day-to-day job requires you to be updated of the developments taking place in the global capital markets, company announcements, annual reports and charts to highlight potential trading opportunities for our clients as well as to manage our risk. You should be comfortable with reaching out to clients and partners through various platforms on topics such as margin product marketing or relevant trading strategies. Requirements:
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Preferably with pass in the CMFAS module(s) 1A, 5, 6 and 6A
- Basic knowledge on stocks analysis will be an advantage (Fundamental, Technical, etc)
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with reaching out to clients through various means (calls, social media, webinars, or seminar presentation etc.)
- Able and willing to work on weekdays evening, weekends and/or public holidays when required
- Monitor the competitive landscape to ensure that products are ahead of competition where possible
- Incorporate client feedback and internal feedback to continually improve products
If you can take up the challenge, looking for an environment of growth and opportunities; please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department via APPLY NOW button. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)
- Learning & Development
- Staff Engagement
- Staff Welfare
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1975, PhillipCapital has grown as an integrated Asian financial house with a global presence that offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail, corporate and institutional customers.
Our comprehensive suite of financial products and services includes fund management, managed accounts, unit trusts, insurance planning, regular savings, contracts for difference, exchange traded funds, investment research, equity financing, property; and broking in bonds, securities, futures, foreign exchange, precious metals and commodities. Institutions can also benefit from our corporate finance and advisory services as well as information technology solutions.
PhillipCapital (with headquarters in Singapore) operates in the financial hubs of 16 countries, with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, UAE, UK, France, Turkey, Australia and USA.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 197501035Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Grand Building
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Equities Dealer (margin) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023