Central Region Jobs Events Marketing (established Ecommerce Company) – 6 Months – Up $3500 Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Events Marketing (Established Ecommerce Company) - 6 months - Up $3500 and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Events Marketing (established Ecommerce Company) - 6 Months - Up $3500|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
Duration: 6 month contract
Salary: $300 to $3500
Bras Basah (walkable distance from Dhoby Ghaut/ Bencoolen MRT)
Time: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.30pm
To organise a major and highly visible upcoming B2B event. We’re looking for a very motivated and organised member to join our team.
- Support the Seller Engagement teams in driving the events preparation end-to-end – from securing attendance to program design to holistic event experience to publicity to event-day operations – that involves managing and working with many internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in bringing the event’s creative theme to life across all touchpoints (invites, awards, exhibition booths, F&B, microsite) and sustain engagement from pre to post event.
- Coordinate the smooth and efficient delivery of project outcomes that align with project plans and objectives with an external Events Agency
- Help with event speaker acquisition and VIP management. Ensure tailored visitor experience for various groups of attendees.
- Work across various business units and countries to ensure communication plans are executed.
- Assist with good housekeeping such as timely documentation, consolidation of slides, meeting follow-ups, event wrap-up.
- Anticipate and highlight project implementation issues. Be prepared to troubleshoot any issues and deviations to project plans.
- Has previous experience in the Events industry or anything similar
- Has great interpersonal skills and is experienced at communicating with a variety of stakeholders, at different levels
- Strong project, organizational, time management skills, with an eye for detail
- Independent candidate who can work with minimal supervision and finds solutions
- Quick-witted who is eager to adapt and learn, strives for high quality of work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
Interested Applicants may APPLY now!
EA License No: 01C4394
Registration No: R1435126 (Aw Yu Chen)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days