Toa Payoh Jobs Executive Assistant & Office Admin Position at MicroSec Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Toa Payoh and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive Assistant & Office Admin in our business office, MicroSec Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||MicroSec Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Executive Assistant & Office Admin|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
• The executive assistant will act as a true partner to the CEO and office in supporting him in structuring his time and agenda as well as acting as his deputy for administrative tasks
• Helping to maintain the overall office from an administration point of view for the following items:
> Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
> Manage agendas, travel plans, and appointments for upper management
> Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
> Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
> Create and update databases and records for personnel and other data
> Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
> Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
• The executive assistant will help prioritize tasks and follow up on them:
> Design and follow-up on a daily and weekly tasks plan
> Optimise calendar to leave time for uninterrupted periods of focus as well as time for external meetings (community members, advisors, stakeholders…)
> Anticipate, prepare and follow up on the CEO’s “1 to 1 meeting” with the team and clients
• Deputising the CEO in all administrative tasks such as:
> Online registrations
> Media information coordination
> Bank related duties (excluding salaries and payroll)
> Marketing material & merchandising
> Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
> Take minutes during meetings
> Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
> Digital and paper signatures
> Expense management
> Travel and lodging + Office event planning for team outings when applicable in the future
> Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
• Diploma, with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, or similar role
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to balance a variety of granular tasks
• Proactively and independently tries to understand problems
• Either have extensive pre-existing contacts or are able to rapidly build a trustworthy vendor list for support in bookings, events, overseas trips, facilities, etc.
• Diplomacy / Great interpersonal skills
• Organisation skills
• Listening and coaching skills / Ability to facilitate
• Attention to details/ Trustworthiness
• Project management
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MicroSec Pte. Ltd. (ww.usec.io) is a Singapore based IoT Cybersecurity company providing endpoint security, network security, life-cycle management and anomalous behaviour detection.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 201634801M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)