Singapore Jobs Executive Assistant To Ceo & Cfo – Office Based Position at Drake International (S) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Drake International (S) Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO & CFO - OFFICE BASED and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Drake International (S) Ltd
|Executive Assistant To Ceo & Cfo - Office Based
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
Executive Assistant to CEO & CFO + Team $5,00 x 13 months = 2-3 months bonus
Drake International, Singapore is looking for a high calibre individual to provide Secretarial support to the CEO & CFO plus team of 8 within a local MNC with global presence.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skill with exceptional problem-solving skills.
They will have proven experience in supporting a diverse C’Suite leadership team who can perform administrative and secretarial and office management duties.
This role report primarily to the CFO and will be support them as a secretary plus supporting the team in Accounts Admin
- Assist the CFO and wider finance team with regards to Loan documentations coordination including preparation of “Know Your Customer” information for banks, new loans and recurring reviews by banks, etc.
- Accounts Receivables administrative tasks
- Compiling, Printing and Binding of management reports on periodic basis (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Manage professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange the travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination for the CEO, CFO and the respective departments reporting into them (refer to the organisation chart)
- Assist to prepare primarily the CEO and CFO’s expense reimbursements for submission to Finance and be available to support their direct reports mainly the head of departments reporting to the CEO and CFO when the needs arise.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Manages the CEO and CFO’s house rentals and coordinate with HR and Treasury on renewals. Overall, the Executive Assistant should be proactive in managing and assisting the CEO and CFO in all aspects of their employment and stay in Singapore. Key performance Indicators
- Timeliness and accuracy of tasks delivered
- Relationship with internal and external customers
- Efficiency and effectiveness in the area of support.
- Minimum GCE , A” Levels or a Diploma
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Flexible and adaptable team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done
EA License No. 11C3510
Julia Kay Rowan EA Reg No: R1436123
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
On June 1, 2021 Drake International celebrated our 70th Anniversary. For 7 decades Internationally and 33 years in Singapore, Drake has been in the business of making the most of your people. Through recruitment and HR solutions, Drake is dedicated to finding the best staff and maximising their performance. Our Singapore office has long-lasting relationships with local companies as well as most of the major MNCs, and we are now experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Drake International is a global leader in the field of Human Capital Management solutions. Founded in Winnipeg, Canada in 1951, today Drake operates with over 100 offices in 9 countries, servicing thousands of clients in a wide range of industries and functions.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: S88FC3834D
- EA No.: 11C3510
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees