Central Jobs Executive (business Development-agency) Position at India International Insurance Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||India International Insurance Pte Ltd|
|Position||Executive (business Development-agency)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
· Responsible for supporting the Agency Managers in processing insurance documentation
· Relationship management with Agents as assigned
· Process all documentation including new business and renewal quotes, endorsements and miscellaneous items in accordance to established guidelines
· Develop detailed knowledge of coverage forms and assist with policy issuance
· Maintain manuals and other reference materials in order to process assigned work
· Ensure accurate and fast turnaround of documents
· Learn Core system and processes in order to effectively service existing business and clear new business submissions.
· Work with various departments to ensure adequate discharge of job duties
· Any other duties assigned by Head of Department (HOD) / Competent Authority
- Degree/Diploma/CGI/Professional qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with local market mechanism and practices
- Preferably some working knowledge in underwriting, product rating and pricing methodology
- Demonstrated sound judgement and initiative in working within underwriting guidelines
- Ability to develop and foster relationships within and outside the company and interact effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Dynamic, organized and possess good written and oral communication skills
- Willing to learn and detailed oriented
|Address||64 Cecil St, #04, #05 India International Insurance, IOB Building, Singapura 049711|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
India International Insurance (II) was incorporated in 1987 by merging the operations of four (4) state-owned Indian insurance companies operating in Singapore. II is equally owned by India’s five (5)general insurance companies namely;
- General Insurance Corporation of India
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd
- National Insurance Co. Ltd
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd
Since its establishment, II has grown steadily over the years with its core expertise in underwriting of Property, Engineering, Marine (Hull and Cargo), Motor and other Liability classes of general insurance. II continues to be rated by Standard & Poor’s (S&P) as A-. These ratings reflect II consistently strong underwriting performance and capital position.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 198703792K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi Hours, Mondays to Fridays