Singapore Jobs Executive, Central Reservation Position at The Ascott Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Executive, Central Reservation. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, The Ascott Limited, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|The Ascott Limited
|Executive, Central Reservation
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
The main role of the Executive, Central Reservation is to aid and support the Sales Department by effectively and efficiently processing all forms of reservations for all Ascott properties in Singapore. He/she is required to handle and process reservations and enquiries through various channels such as, online travel agencies, FITs, phone calls, emails etc and ensure the accuracy of the distribution and communication of information to both internal and external customers. The responsibilities also include the following:
– Answer all incoming calls within the service level, and in a professional, helpful and engaging way.
– All emails enquiries are to be responded within the service level and complies with the company’s procedures.
– Ensure all reservation details are entered timely and accurately into the system.
– Maintain a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancies and rates.
– Ensure external and internal customer expectations are being met and guest needs are satisfied.
– Assist with group bookings and coordinate with various departments with regards to the requirements and billing instructions.
– Ensure departmental documentations and filing are in proper order (Eg: security deposit waivers and credit facility applications).
– Preparation of commission letters for property agents and follow-up with the Finance Department.
– Liaise with corporate bookers on in-house guest extension of stay and to coordinate with the respective properties.
– To be assigned to a Sales Manager and respond to all sales enquiries with follow-up actions, via e-mail or phone.
– Create and maintain company profiles in the relevant softwares (ie; SAGE and Property Management System).
– The Company may assign duties in addition to those listed/described above and/or vary the scope of work according to business requirements.
The candidate should possess the following:
– Preferably at least a Diploma in Hotel Management
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Possess excellent telephone etiquette, with good interpersonal skills.
– Have a customer-oriented nature.
– Ability to multi-task and work independently
– Good team player
– Good leadership skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators, with headquarters in Singapore. The company’s serviced residence and hotel brands include Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection, lyf, HARRIS, FOX HARRIS, YELLO, POP!, Préférence and HARRIS Vertu, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our guests.
We have a portfolio of more than 100,00 units in more than 170 cities across over 30 countries. From fully furnished residences to hotels, Ascott offers the perfect blend of quality services and accommodation choices favoured by long stay and transient business and leisure travellers. Ascott is internationally recognised for its brands, winning awards and accolades including the prestigious World Travel Awards for the category of “Leading Serviced Apartment Brand” in various countries that it operates in.
As an employer, The Ascott Limited is proud to be recognised by Tripartite Alliance for Fair & Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) as a Human Capital Partner (HCPartner), and commended for our efforts in investing in human capital development and adopting fair and progressive workplace practices.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Limited.
We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds to join our global offices, be it as experienced professionals, entry level candidates or interns. For our full listing of global opportunities, please visit http://ww.the-ascott.com/ascottlimited/careers.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 197900881N
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days