Rochor Jobs Executive, Community Partnerships Position at Singapore Children’s Society
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Singapore Children's Society is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Executive, Community Partnerships for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Rochor and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Singapore Children’s Society|
|Position||Executive, Community Partnerships|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Generate potential corporate leads and proactively recruit new corporate donors/supporters and renew existing corporate donors, as well as reactivating lapsed donors
- Maintain positive relationship with corporate donors, fundraisers, supporters and establish long-term partnerships
- Work closely with the Community Partnerships team as well as the entire Community Engagement & Partnerships (CEP) department in developing new fundraising initiatives or enhancing existing initiatives to meet income targets
- Develop a deep understanding of the social service sector, donor target audience and operating environment
- Actively engage internal stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of our cause and also to generate contents for fundraising collateral, working towards achieving the department goals
- Source corporate support for fundraising events and support the successful delivery of the events
- Represent the Society at donors’ and other events
- Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers
- Degree holder, major in Marketing or related business discipline preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ of account servicing experience. Experience in fundraising or sales role is highly desirable
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to network and interact with a wide range of donors
- Good organisational and time management skills to work and meet deadlines, handling multiple corporate donor accounts and projects under pressure
- Able to work well in a team environment but also able to work independently once project goals and objectives are given
- Alignment to the Society’s core values of being compassionate and caring, commitment, professionalism, integrity and openness to change
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume and expected salary via APPLY NOW button
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Attractive benefits
- Training opportunities
- Respected and well established organisation within social service
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Singapore Children’s Society
Singapore Children's Society protects and nurtures children and youth of all races and religions. In 2021, the Society reached out to 19,973children, youth and families in need. Established in 1952, its services have evolved to meet the changing needs of children.
Today, Children's Society operates 11service centres islandwide, offering services in the four categories of: Vulnerable Children and Youth, Children and Youth Services, Family Services, and Research and Advocacy.
To bring relief and happiness to children in need
To be a leading edge organisation in promoting the well-being of the child
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S62SS0057G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)