Orchard Jobs Executive, Learning & Development Position at YMCA of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Orchard and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive, Learning & Development in our business office, YMCA of Singapore.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|YMCA of Singapore
|Executive, Learning & Development
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
You will be supporting the Team Lead, Learning & Development in the planning and implementation of learning plans, initiatives and systems across the entire organization.
- Work with business units to develop and implement learning and development plans.
- Assist and support in internal & external audit on HR matters.
- Manage end-to-end administration of learning activities.
- Oversee and ensure timely compliance training, certification and re-certification of employees.
- Develop and analyse training metrics to measure the effectiveness of learning programmes.
- Participate in cross-functional HR projects and other ad-hoc HR projects as assigned.
- Support HR Department initiatives and projects.
- A recognized Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Learning & Development function.
- Well-versed in local employment legislation and industry HR practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical and thinking skills.
- Able to influence at multiple levels within the organization.
- Hands-on and able to multi-task.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) movement was started in 1844 in London by Mr George Williams and a group of likeminded concerned Christians. It is one of the oldest and largest Movements for youth in the world and now operates in 119 countries, and reaching 58 million people. The YMCA works to bring social justice and peace to young people and their communities, regardless of religion, race, gender or culture.
Established in 1902, the YMCA of Singapore is a volunteer-based Christian organisation that seeks to serve and impact all members of the community, regardless of race, language or religion, through programmes, services and enterprises to develop the body, mind and spirit.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 201020152Z
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Depends on job role
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive, Learning & Development position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Orchard 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Orchard 2023