Central Jobs Executive Or Senior Finance Executive (ar), Raffles Health Insurance Position at Raffles Health Insurance
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Raffles Health Insurance is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of executive or senior finance executive (ar), raffles health insurance and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Raffles Health Insurance|
|Position||Executive Or Senior Finance Executive (ar), Raffles Health Insurance|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Process daily collection from different platform (Medisave, cheque, credit card, Ibanking, paynow & GIRO) for different line of business
- Issue official receipts on daily basic and update system
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing of commission payment and commission statement
- Able to deal with external parties for queries related to commission
- Prepare payment for premium refund by using different payment method
- Submission of GIRO Interbank application forms and update the details in system
- UAT for project enhancement or any new projects
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for all queries related to collection
- Assisting in the preparation of audit schedule
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- 1-2 year(s) of relevant working experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong MS office knowledge
- Experience in insurance industry will be advantage
- Candidates with SAP experience will be highly considered for the role
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Raffles Health Insurance (RHI) is a leading healthcare insurance specialist and wholly-owned by Raffles Medical Group (RMG) - a leading integrated healthcare service provider and Public listed group in Singapore. We are supported by RMG’s wide network of family medicine clinics and tertiary care private hospital, Raffles Hospital, to provide fully integrated and coordinated healthcare for our policy owners.
Incorporated in 2004, Raffles Health Insurance is a life insurer licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore and one out of 7 private insurers approved by the Ministry of Health to provide Integrated Shield Plan to the public. We are constantly expanding our products for individual and corporate healthcare insurance, and growing our markets to provide local, regional and global coverage.
We are seeking driven, highly motivated and dynamic individuals for the following position:
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 198901967K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 25 Tannery Lane
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive Or Senior Finance Executive (ar), Raffles Health Insurance position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023