West Jobs Executive, Production Position at Country Foods Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Country Foods Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of executive, production with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Manufacturing and domiciled in West and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.200 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Country Foods Pte Ltd
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Planning of raw material to support production
- Process and workflow control across the Manufacturing functions.
- Health and safety compliance
- Organise and supervise production teams daily to deliver outputs established for SKUs planned.
- Plan and schedule daily products to be produced based on manpower, material and equipment availability.
- Ensure all required labels needed for packing are printed and checked for info accuracy
- Identify process improvement or automation opportunities.
- Resolve operational issues that arise on the production floor incl liaising with Maint team for equipment failures.
- Timely opening and closing of production Work Orders with proper supporting records.
- Ensure adherence to safety and health requirement on the production floor.
- Participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Degree preferred or Diploma with 5 yrs experience in food Mfg or Supply Chain in food industry
- Hands-on experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, experience in Navision is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Can-do attitude, driven and passionate about work
- A self-starter who is able to plan, organise and take initiative to meet job objectives and deadlines independently
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Country Foods Pte Ltd is wholly own subsidiary of SATS Group, working seamlessly with our newly formed food trading and distribution subsidiaries in China and India to support SATS Group of companies. The company’s strategy of Feeding and Connecting Asia is by building up our established fundamentals and scale, while offering our staff the opportunity to grow further with SATS in Singapore and overseas
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 201510244D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Opposite Haw Par Villa MRT station