Bishan Jobs Executive/snr Executive, Heart Safe Position at Singapore Heart Foundation (SHF)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bishan and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Social Services
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.800. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Heart Foundation (SHF)|
|Position||Executive/snr Executive, Heart Safe|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Social Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.800|
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will be joining the Resuscitation pillar of our organisation, specifically in the Outreach & Advocacy department.
In this department, you fight against cardiovascular disease through advocacy work and engaging with organisations and the community.
In your role, you will be able to educate and help people/organisations to be equipped with AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) and engage/encourage them to learn CPR+AED skills.
· Handle and manage AED sales enquiries
· Assist in CPR Kiosks enquiries
· Assist and manage the various AED programmes within SHF
· Advocate for increased awareness of the importance of CPR+AED skills for relevant organisations
· Promote the deployment and availability of AEDs in public spaces and buildings
· Maintain relationships with stakeholders and partners to further the SHF’s mission of enabling lifesaving skills and equipping of AEDs
· Participate in relevant community events and initiatives to promote the SHF’s mission and raise awareness of the importance of lifesaving skills
· Engage the community and promote the importance of lifesaving skills through events and related activities
· Assist in public AEDs verification & annual audit when needed
· Perform general operational duties, administrative matters, procurement of services and goods, and other related duties
· Any ad-hoc duties assigned
What you’ll need:
· Diploma or Degree in business-related subjects
What we’d prefer you bring:
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Initiative, eye for detail and a team player
· Possess good organizing and planning skills
· Resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with people
· Being CPR+AED trained or CPR+AED instructor will be advantageous
· Interest/knowledge in CPR+AED skills
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Be part of a well-established and reputable organisation
- Career growth and training opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore Heart Foundation is a social service agency at the forefront of the battle against heart diseases in Singapore. Since its inception in 1970, the Foundation has grown into a well-established and reputable organisation with local and international links.
Through our strategic lifesaving programmes under the three core pillars of Prevention, Rehabilitation and Resuscitation, we fulfill our mission to promote heart health, prevent and reduce disability and death due to cardiovascular disease and stroke.
We aim to provide you with the space to grow into the professional you want to be and help you impact lives by giving you the tools to help us fight against cardiovascular disease.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S70SS0007H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), insurance, yearly health screening and flu vaccination, Regular hours, Mon-Fri (Office) and 8:30 to 12:30, Sat (Heart Wellness Centre)