Central Jobs Executive (training) – Training Provided! Position at Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Executive (Training) - Training provided!. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Executive (training) - Training Provided!|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Permanent role
- Work location: CBD Area
- Banking and Financial training company
- Preparation, coordination, and execution of face-to-face / virtual conference training courses and other day-to-day operations as part of a team
- Receiving and answering public enquiries via phone or email
- Creation of sessions on video conferencing platform
- Handle the logistics and administrative function of the business and invoicing
- Work with stakeholders to fulfill training engagements
- Coordination with speakers and other stakeholders, and coordination of the events themselves on-site physically or virtually
- Preparation of all training documents to be sent to clients post event
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess a Diploma and above
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in training administration
- Strong coordination and administrative support capabilities
- Strong flair in IT with knowledge in administering virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, MS Teams, etc)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, dedicated and have excellent time management skills
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at chevelle.tan[at]peoplebank.asia
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
|Address||8 Cross St, #23-07 Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, Manulife Tower, Singapura 048424|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd is a leading multi-specialists recruitment company covering IT & Digital, Sales & Marketing, Business Operations & Support, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources and Legal.We place the brightest professionals into some of the region’s top employers.
We ensure that the services we provide are cost-effective and timely staffing solutions, so that our clients can continue to focus on results. Our core competency is the placement of temporary, contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent professionals.
Peoplebank Singapore is part of the Chandler Macleod Group, Asia Pacific’s leading talent solutions provider and an arm of RGF Staffing, 4th largest recruitment company globally, owned by Recruit Holdings.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients, by providing the highest quality and true value in every aspect of our service.
Our team of qualified Consultants comes from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds. They are trained professionals with many years of experience and are able to quickly and efficiently match your skills and career objectives with job or project opportunities. We offer attractive salary and benefits packages for all our positions. Feel free to send in your resume for any of our job postings or call our office to enquire or chat with our Consultants.
EA Licence Number : 08C5248
Company Website: ww.peoplebank.asia
Address: 8 Cross Street, #23-07, Manulife Tower, Singapore, 048424.
Company Mainline: +65 6429 1250
Main email: [email protected]
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199802032E
- EA No.: 08C5248
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days