Jurong East Jobs Export Admin Officer Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Jurong East and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Company Confidential is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Export Admin Officer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Export Admin Officer
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
• Generate Sales Contract & Proforma Invoice.
• Ensure Letter of Credits (L/C) or TT received from customer
• Checked through all the L/C clauses upon receiving from Bank, Trucking, Shipping and Freight Forwarding Documentations and etc.
• Handling entire spectrum of Export documentations and operations, while ensuring shipment arranges based on L/C or TT received and shipment promptness.
• Prepare & updating Exports notification in the server.
• Follow-up for vessel/ shipment date & email details to customer.
• Order processing & ensure all stock being posted before generating invoice/ delivery orders.
• Blocking of stock for Exports Sales.
• Email commercial invoice, packing list, Certificate of Analysis & Bill of Lading to customer when vessel sailed.
• Verifying bills on freight charges.
• Liaising with freight forwarders and customers on shipping arrangements.
• Any other duties as assigned by Superior.
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experiences
• Knowledge in MS Office/ Microsoft Dynamics Navision preferred.
- Fast Paced Environment
- Company Transport Provided
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This exciting business is a FTSE UK listed global group and a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of advanced testing and development solutions to the global automotive industry. Its regional headquarters are in Singapore, where it is positioned to capitalise on the increasing demand for high-quality automotive test and verification equipment across Asia Pacific, including driverless technology and robotics.