Woodlands Jobs Export Business Development Position at Engineering Edge (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Engineering Edge (Singapore) Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as export business development with a full time work system, which domiciled in Woodlands and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Engineering Edge (Singapore) Pte Ltd
|Export Business Development
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
- Plan, establish, communicate and transmit sales objectives to national sales or distributors by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territories;
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products;
- Achieving and exceeding sales and profit targets, and reaching targets and goals set for assigned territories;
- Strategise, plan, execute, control and review nation sales activities by developing field sales action plan for national sales or distributors;
- Establish, evaluate and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand;
- Manage national sales staff or distributors by planning, scheduling and assigning them on all sales and marketing related activities;
- Recruit, select, orientate, train, counsel, discipline, monitor and appraise national sales staff on their job performance;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, carry out own research and study, establishing personal networks and participating in professional networks;
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base while servicing the needs of your existing customers;
- Contribute to team effort by achieving targets and objectives
- The Export Business Development will receive all kinds of information – from verifiable facts to rumours. It is important that he is able to see the relevance of these bits of information, to draw conclusions that fit the facts, and to analyse a problem to understand root causes.
- Having analysed the available information, he must then judicially weigh the evidence to decide on the best course of action. Most decisions involve a balance of advantages and disadvantages.
- What is clear to the Export Business Development must be made clear to others. An Export Business Development should ask himself what each individual needs to know and why, and what reaction he expects from them.
Ability to Attain Targets
- An Export Business Development ought to be able to reach goals within the given timeline. He must know what to do when performance deviates from plan, and how he should execute corrective measures.
Ability to Get Things Done
- An Export Business Development should be a good objective setter, planner, controller and most importantly an excellent executor. Instead of leaving loose ends hanging, they always finish what he started.
- An Export Business Development should work with others in a friendly, cooperative manner, and inspire others to collaborate.
- A self-starter who is able to work with minimum direction is a necessary attribute of an Export Business Development. In addition, he is expected to possess the desire and ability to develop constructive ideas.
- Strong Export Business Developments are dependable, thorough, and precise in everything they undertake.
Smart Selection of People
- While establishing a relevant network helps with the job, he is also expected to be selective in choosing those networks such that he surrounds himself with good people that may directly or indirectly bring good to the business.
- Possess the ability to produce results through others, as well as by himself, but definitely not trying to do it all by himself.
Planning & Organising
- A strong Export Business Development writes objectives and plans in detail how they will be attained. They also anticipate problems and outline how they will be overcome.
- He must be able to look well ahead and be a good forecaster and consider future opportunities and problems.
- An Export Business Development generates ideas frequently and is always working out ways and means of “doing it better”.
Embodying the Company
- Absolute loyalty under all conditions. “Sell” the Company’s value, rather than “tell” them.
- Possess the desire to develop from a boss of a team to a genuine leader and ensuring that people enjoy working for/with them and demonstrate good team building skills.
Ability to Develop Subordinates
- He shall always practice what he preaches and lead charismatically with such an example that his team’s is fully convinced and motivated to follow him.
- He should be positive thinker who can swiftly pinpoint problems, come up with solutions, and get the action going.
- He should possess exceptional understanding in his area of products and markets, and he should continuously strive to improve that knowledge and keep up to date.
- A strong Export Business Development approaches situations maturely and demonstrate a great deal of common sense.
- He should possess a zest for the job – smiles easily and has a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
Ability to Work Under Pressure
- The best Export Business Development maintain positive attitudes and zeal even when the going is tough. This is a must for this job, especially when he is required to lead a team with high pressure quotas.
Sounds like a lot, but we are also a fun bunch and a growing family operating in a niche yet profitable market. Give us a shout if you want to meet.
· Location: Woodlands Close (Singapore)
· 5 days of Work (Monday – Friday 9 am to 6 pm)
· Salary Range: SGD300 to SGD500
- Annual Leave Entitlement up to minimum of 10 days
- Medical Coverage from a major and trusted insurance company
- Monthly fun activity for all the staffs
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ENGINEERING EDGE (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD is a Singapore-Taiwan Joint Venture belonging to a group of companies involved in the fastening industry. In 199, EESG was created as part of the Group's effort to enter into brand ownership. Today EESG owns the brands - CORROSHIELD, TAPPERMAN and DYNO.
These brands are well-known globally in the Construction, Oil and Gas & Ship Building arena. Our specifications and brands are specified by several prominent architects, consultants and engineers around the world. Current users of our products include Pre-Engineered Builders, Structural Steel Fabricators, Roofing and Cladding Companies, Docks, Ship Yards and Repair Shops, Piping Fabricators, Rig Builders and Industrial Manufacturers. Some of the more unique prodcuts are targeted at quality consciouse customers who seek either corrosion resistance performance products or mechanical performance compliance products. EESG's market coverage includes Bangladesh, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE, United Kingdom, Vietnam and Zambia.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 200000252M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Woodlands Close, Woodlands Horizon
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Export Business Development position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Woodlands 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Woodlands 2023