Central Jobs External Asset Management, Vice President Position at HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as External Asset Management, Vice President for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Position||External Asset Management, Vice President|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Description & Requirements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external parties in the ecosystem to ensure the business operates efficiently.
- Develop strategies for the team and build up the Family Office/ EAM team in Singapore to serve as a bridge linking up the overseas capital markets.
- Serve the demand for Asia UHNW clients. Understand well the Asia EAM landscape, penetrate the EAM sector and expand bank’s footprint in Singapore
- Develop a pipeline of prospective clients and lead sales pitches with the aim of growing AUM and revenue.
- Proactively engage UHNW clients in the EAM business. This involves strengthening the partnership with the Private Bank and other service providers on offerings including Asset Allocation, Investment Advisory, Family Governance, Estate and Tax Planning, Legacy planning wealth structuring, Alternative investments.
- Coordinate product maintenance, risk management, ongoing monitoring and regulatory reporting as per requirements by MAS.
- At least 5 -7 years of portfolio management experience and/or buy side experience with track record
- Entrepreneurial spirit, excellent leadership and strong motivation to drive and develop the strategies on Global Family Office and EAM sector;
- Private Banking experience is a plus
- Aspire to achieve team performance objectives and to uphold risk/ compliance culture;
- Able to deliver results and is passionate in working in a growing WM platform;
- Ability to build trusted and long-lasting client relationships;
- Strong communication and presentation skills for ongoing client engagement;
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to creatively synthesize information to develop differentiated thought-leadership pieces and to host and moderate client events;
- Outstanding team management and interpersonal skills to coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders for leadership, team building, risk monitoring, operations and regulatory reporting tasks.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to **@htisec.com
|Address||10 Collyer Quay, #19-01 - #19-05 Haitong International, Ocean Financial Centre, Singapura 049315|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Haitong International Securities Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., a member of Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”:Stock Code: 665.HK), engages in securities and futures businesses and provide comprehensive platforms and expertise to corporate and institutional investors. Haitong International is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities CO., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us
- Industry: Stockbroking/Securities
- Registration No.: 201311400G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)