Downtown Core Jobs Facilities Building Executive Position at Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Facilities Building Executive in our company, Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Maintenance and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 3.500 - SGD 3.800 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Facilities Building Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.800|
· Preparation and data entry of requisitions for supplier and event payments in the iProcurement system
· Set up of new suppliers in iProcurement system
· Obtain quotes from suppliers prior to raising requisition for purchase order in the system
· Provide relief for Client Service and Mailroom team if required
· Order / Maintain office stationery & consumables through iProcurement including obtaining quotes for the unlisted products
· Oversee Security functions with approving the Issue of forgotten/lost security cards & maintain security system in conjunction with Facilities Coordinator
· Office equipment maintenance and ordering. (ie. water filters, dishwasher, etc)
· Liaise with contractors for site work, eg. maintenance, installations
· Assist with the set up of client and staff meetings/functions as required.
· Liaise with MGTI for any IT requirements
· Liaise with building management when required in conjunction with Facilities Coordinator
· Ensure regular cleaning inspections are scheduled with the cleaners and building management
· Provide access to security technicians for monthly maintenance of the security system
· Update Floor wardens list & co-ordinate training with building management
· Assist with Locker allocations
· Manage Clear desk policy
· Manage after hours access for functions, e.g. air/con, cleaning etc.
· Actively manage Sydney Smart office space on a daily basis
· Management of Facilities inbox
· Good knowledge of internal security system – C-Cure
· Good knowledge of EMS – Event Management System
· Conduct regular site inspections to check general office condition and inventory levels of stationery/supplies.
· Any other facilities tasks related to smart office as directed by the Facilities Coordinator
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Required
· Minimum a Diploma in Facilities Management or its equivalent
· A proven background in the field of facility or similar related discipline
· Working knowledge of the statutory requirements and their application in OH&S and knowledge of government agencies and key client framework
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Access
· Excellent time management and teamwork skills
· Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice
· Excellent grooming and personal hygiene standards
· Self motivated and lateral thinking
· Languages: English Fluent. Bilingual will be advantageous.
- Monday to Friday
- Medical Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1966 in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is the number 1 French-based employer globally. With 425,00 employees in 80 countries, our array of opportunities is as diverse as our workforce. From facilities engineering to food service management, construction to energy management, medical equipment maintenance to patient care, wellness and nutrition to sustainable practices, Sodexo delivers an integrated suite of innovative services to our consumers. Our experiences with our over75 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance every day.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 201205742G
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)