Central Jobs Facilities Engineer (non-shift) Position at Bdx (singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Bdx (singapore) Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of facilities engineer (non-shift) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Manufacturing & Maintenance and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Bdx (singapore) Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Facilities Engineer (non-shift)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Facilities Engineer will play a crucial role in the company’s continued development and success in Singapore. Your key purpose will be to oversee the execution of the local data centre facilities operations and manage the engineering operations and core infrastructure. You will be responsible for the preventive/reactive maintenance activities, incident response, vendor management, as well as the management of the day to day operations.
• Play a crucial role in the company’s continued development and success in Singapore.
• Oversee the execution of the local data centre facilities operations and manage the engineering operations and core infrastructure.
• Responsible for the preventive/reactive maintenance activities, incident response, vendor management, as well as the management of the day to day operations.
• Ideally have at least 4 years’ experience in relevant Facilities Management within Data Center Operations.
• Relevant qualifications in Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering are preferred.
• Have an understanding of construction, commissioning and operation of mission critical systems, including but not limited to diesel generators, switch-gear, UPS, PDUs, AHUs, chillers, cooling towers, chemical treatment systems, pumps, motors, VFDs, and building automation systems.
• Great communication skills are necessary as this is a client facing role.
• Ability to work independently and make logical decisions.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.