Central Region Jobs Facultative Underwriter Position at ALLIED SEARCH PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, ALLIED SEARCH PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as facultative underwriter with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ALLIED SEARCH PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Regional Role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Progression Opportunity
As an Facultative Underwriter, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reporting to the Director of Underwriting and responsible for the profitable growth of the Property portfolio
- Analyse risks for assessment of quality and insurance coverage including the pricing of risks and other related requirements for the Property Facultative portfolio.
- Responsible to ensure proper administration of facultative business transacted including follow-up actions for endorsement, registration in IT system and reporting, liaising with various stakeholders such as Claims and Pricing teams.
- Experienced Underwriter with at least 5 years of experience in the direct or reinsurance space.
- Have experience and market knowledge of SEA, India and North Asia.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply, simply click on the “apply” button in the job advertisement.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ALLIED SEARCH PTE. LTD.
EA LICENSE : 19C977
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ALLIED SEARCH PTE. LTD is a leading recruitment firm focusing on permanent placements in the context of talent acquisition.
Human Capital is the biggest asset that every company need to excel in all businesses.
We strongly believe in the importance of every role and position has to play within a business function from assistant to management personnel.
With a team of unmatched experience and specialized skills amongst our consultants, ALLIED SEARCH provides services at the intersection of people and network to deliver value to our clients in this challenging landscape of talent acquisition within a stipulated timeframe.
Our team of recruiters are equipped with industry knowledge and function specialty to deliver value to our clients in sourcing for the right aptitude in our clients’ needs. We strongly believe in equipping our recruiters with the right skill sets and to be kept abreast of the latest updates in the industry and job role to be able to fulfil the needs of delivery of suitable, high-potential candidates to our clients.
Learning is a never-ending journey and we strongly believe in constantly learning from market professionals and refining our knowledge in the market so as to be able to help deliver innovative solutions in the staffing and search function. We focus on providing the best training to our consultants in delivering solutions to our clients.
We hope to be one of the leading recruitment firm with a team of passionate, dedicated recruiters across various industries.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201909560M
- EA No.: 19C9777
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees