Newton Jobs F&b Admin Manager Position at Shangri-La Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of F&B Admin Manager. For candidates who reside in Newton and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Shangri-La Singapore and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||F&b Admin Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for a F&B Admin Manager to be responsible in creativity in the department by assisting to create concept statements and F&B guidelines.
- Gathers and shares information with F&B leadership on market trends, competitor activity and emerging markets
- Ensuring that meetings & timelines are executed for the F&B team
- Will assist to drive creativity in the department by assisting to create concept statements and F&B guidelines
- Works closely with regional F&B team to ensure that analytical data are accurate to improve the operations
- To liaise between the Food & Beverage Administration team and our Outlet Managers to ensure they have the best support & understanding of objectives
- Strong ability with Microsoft office including Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word
- Diploma / Degree in related studies
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in an international class hotel
- Displays initiative
- Customer oriented / created / open-minded
- Acute attention to details
- Aware of local market / competition
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally.We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 196200040E
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Shuttle Bus, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays or Shift Required (depending on nature of work)