Central Jobs Finance & Admin Executive (hospitality, Coliving) Position at Coliwoo Property Management Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Finance & Admin Executive (Hospitality, Coliving) in our company, Coliwoo Property Management Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.300 - SGD 2.800 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Coliwoo Property Management Pte Ltd|
|Position||Finance & Admin Executive (hospitality, Coliving)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
· Finance and administrative aspects of our day-to-day operations in the property
· Coordinate monthly rental invoicing, payment collection, security deposit refunds, and credit notes.
· Monitor payment arrears and follow-up with residents to ensure payments are made promptly.
· Manage tenancy documents including tenancy agreements, rental collection and personal particulars of residents.
· Work closely with Finance team on all finance admin matters including invoicing, collections, refunds, purchase orders.
· Manage resident enquiries and requests (e.g., on pre-termination, lease transfers, maintenance issues)
· Inventory management and keep record of office supplies.
· Minimum GCE `O’ Level or Diploma level
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in administrative fields
· Finance, accounting, or hospitality background would be advantageous.
· Excellent communication skills and customer service-oriented attitude
· Quick-witted, initiatives, good team player and able to multi-task
· Open positions in Orchard, Boon Lay, Lavender, Keppel, Balestier, Serangoon. Candidates to specify location are applying to.
· Able to commit on 5.5 working days:
Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
- Career Development and Personal Growth
- Vibrant Working Environment and Culture
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Coliwoo, a subsidiary of LHN Limited that is listed in Singapore Stock Exchange, is one of the leading co-living operator in Singapore.
In hopes to recreate the genuine sense of community that was disappearing, Coliwoo has brought back the communal living concept to the heart of the city-state.
Coliwoo aims to develop a co-living community for young professionals from various backgrounds to live, work and mingle in harmony. Coupled with trendy design and spacious communal areas such as social kitchens, social gyms and a reading lounge, Coliwoo creates a perfect environment for members to forge new relationships and make unforgettable memories together. These communal areas are also the hub of numerous in-house fun and enriching programs, which offer members great opportunities to socialise, learn new things and expand their experiential horizon.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 200502846C
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days